[Dailydrool] kisses

JW firefly at citlink.net
Mon Sep 8 10:12:50 PDT 2008

Oh my gosh, I kiss Norton B just about everywhere.  Right smack on the lips,
top of his head and on his chest right between his forelegs.  Sometimes when
in bed and the onlything available is the rear then he gets a kiss on the
hip.  I've even kissed the tops of his paws.
Newman gets snooter kisses and cheek kisses and head kisses and Choppie gets
the same.  Everyone gets equal kisses just not in the same places!!!

Janis and the warm and muggy Havasu Hounds