[Dailydrool] poo eating

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Mon Sep 8 11:16:13 PDT 2008

I hate to be so graphic, but my little Emmy thinks Daisy is her personal
soft serve machine.  She would not come in out of the rain this morning
because Daisy had just went and Emmy wasn't done with it.  EEEEEWWWWWWWW!
Poor Daisy can't get any privacy when she's going poo.

We also want to send healing and hearthealing drool to everyone in need.
I hate to see all the furbabies going to the bridge and getting all sicky.
 I hope everyone has a good week.

Love and Snooter Kisses,
Daisy Mae, Emmy Lou, & Brenda (Mom to the soft serve machine and the poo
eater)