[Dailydrool] Sister Casey

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:12:59 PDT 2008

Debbie,

I'm so sorry to hear that Casey's left you. I know there are no words to
make you feel better or soothe the screaming well in your heart, and the
pain, like the pain for any lost loved one, will never really leave you. I
hope soon you can begin to find comfort in the 12+ years of memories you
have of Casey, the joy she brought you, and the happiness of knowing you
gave her the life she deserved - the life someone else would have thrown
away. You gave Casey a lifetime of love, safety, and happiness, and today
when she needed you most, you were there for her despite the pain it brought
you.

Humphrey sends lots of comforting drool and snooters to you and your family,
2- and 4-legged.

-Rebecca & Humphrey