[Dailydrool] Sister Casey

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 14:15:42 PDT 2008

Debbie, Twinkletoes and I send cyber slurps and hugs to comfort you and all
the Virginia Beach Basset Hounds on Casey’s trip to the Bridge.  Special
drool to Brother Bob for the loss of his lifelong companion.  I know she had
a wonderful life with you and will be waiting (with a healthy, full tummy)
for you all at the Bridge. Take care and hold each other close.  Kathy
Wilson, Twinkletoes and Moose (ATB)

Checked by AVG.
7:01 AM