[Dailydrool] OEBE TRY OUT

dan rusaw bigdan99us at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 16:07:15 PDT 2008

Hey Brother Rupert!!

  This be King Rufus here. One of the infamous Arkansas 11. I'm here in my foreber home in New York. I be a trying for OEBE status. First I slipped my lead and made the mama slabe chase me through da woods.  I hab to stop tho cause i see that the mama slabe was crying while she be chasing me. ( I didn't hab da heart to keep going when i see da water works start). Den I gets into da garbage can and da mama slabe caught me with the trash can top around my neck.  Den I knocked ober the trash can next to the pewter but I timed it so dat the me Bonnie was strolling by and she got blamed for it  HEE HEE HEE!!!

Den Auntie Kelly came to visit and she brought with her dis ball of fur called a dumb cat. Well I woofed and him and he disappeared somewhere in da house for 3 days!!!  Den he was shut in da bedroom and I dug up da wall to wall carpet by da door trying to get to that old furball.

Den at 3:00 in the morning I tooks a flying leap through da air and landed right on da papa slabes big belly...I didn't know he could yell dat loud!!! He shore sat up fast tho. HEE HEE HEE!!

Den last night da papa slabe left da book he be reading lying on da bed..I gots it and chewed up the first 30 pages!! Papa slabe say it good thingy for me dat he already read those pages! I wonder why it be a good thing for me? Dis i don't know but it was kinda a scarey look he gib me.

Well Rupert as you see I am trying for the OEBE Does ya think it will be much longer before I can Join??

Good wishes to all

King Rufus