[Dailydrool] sad AROOOOOOO 's

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf equineent at tm.net
Mon Sep 8 16:14:25 PDT 2008

To the families of Casey, Baylie and Paddie....any one else I have missed
who have lost a beloved hound....my heart aches with yours but, I truly
believe their spirits never leave us....they surround you with their love
all the time...you will hear them walking beside you...acknowledge it...it
is them telling you they are OK...and asking if you are.....I will light a
candle tonight and think of the stars in the sky and all the houndies who
are now flying free, free from pain or old age,  look up, listen and you
will hear their AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S

June

Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann
Mike Bernsdorf