[Dailydrool] Kissing Bassets

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 18:41:25 PDT 2008

I kiss Abraham  and Owen on the  lips , on their  heads (keppi) , on Abe's
belly...!!!  I always cover them with lipstick and tell people that 's how I
abuse my dogs...by kissing them.   I love going to the Vet and he/she asks, "Is
that lipstick in the middle of his forehead?   Abe is a wonderful
kisser...gentle and sweet....He would win any kissing contest.   Perhaps at the next fund
raising event he can sell kisses for one dollar.....

Shelley, Abraham Ga-linkin and Owen (facing his third surgery)