[Dailydrool] 11 days and Happy Birthday Momma!

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon Sep 8 19:17:30 PDT 2008

Just 11 more days until the shuffle! And today is our
momma's birthday! Happy Birthday momma! But it is
almost like we are getting the present cause momma is
taking the day off work tomorrow and she said she was
going to snuggle and smooch us all day long!! She did
say she will have to leave for just a little while for
some birthday pizza and a birthday blizzard from Dairy
Queen. She hopes everyone has a Blizzard too to help
her celebrate her birthday and she will bring us
something good back! Yeah momma!

So you wanna give momma a great present? You can you
know! If you was to give a birthday pledge for the
shuffle to our firstgiving page she would LOVE it! She
likes helping the homeless houndies.
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt

Momma says she isnt sure about our costumes. She was
trying to work on them yesterday but I wouldnt
cooperate for a fitting. :)

We love you momma! Happy Happy Birthday!

King George E Grunt, Lucy and PIT Riley
www.georgeegrunt.com

NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!
NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!NORAINNOTTOOHOTS