[Dailydrool] We Got Puppies!

sylviemcgee at comcast.net sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 23:36:50 PDT 2008

In early August, Animal Control in my county busted a small puppy mill for animal cruelty. Taken in with others were four adult Bassets, one of them a pregnant bitch. 3 weeks ago tonight, she whelped 8 puppies, 7 of whom lived...

Tonight the pups had their first meal of formula from a puppy saucer. Their eyes are open, and they are regularly toddling around like little drunken sailors, trying to get their legs all working in the right way....

At three weeks, and eating on their own, I'm past the first 3 milestones that keep me awake at night when I have puppies in the house - their surviving 24 hours, 3 days, and 2 weeks....

Very soon, I'll be putting these puppies up for adoption, so that I can start screening adoptive families. For now, I'm enjoying the last sweet week of quiet with them. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Sylvie McGee
SPDR Basset Pack
Olympia WA
sylviemcgee at comcast.net

You're invited to view these photos online at KODAK Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=uj7r3qz.3dbh0mkb&x=0&y=1t6rg4&localeid=en_US
If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account. Once you've
signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Enjoy!
Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can
join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

The KODAK Gallery Customer Service Team
Phone: 800-360-9098 / 512-651-9770 Outside of the US and Canada

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=uj7r3qz.3dbh0mkb&x=0&y=1t6rg4&localeid=en_US