[Dailydrool] Happy Birfday, Lucy!

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Tue Sep 9 05:42:49 PDT 2008

Today is a very special day at the Beezleys.  Lucy is 13!  She had birthday belly
rubs and her favourite, banana.

We adopted Lucy when she was 7 months and I was a young bride.  I said to my
husband, "Let's have a baby!" and I got Lucy.  She was free to a good home after
being bounced around quite a bit.  She is my heartdog.

She has slowed up considerably but can still surprise us.  She loves her walks and
still barks for biscuits at 6 am.

Hug your hounds today!  Lucy is 13!

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Lucy, Abby, Eli and Eyson (ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"They had buried him under our elm tree, they said-yet this was not totally true.
For he really lay buried in my heart. "  Willie Morris, My Dog Skip