[Dailydrool] Hey Rupert

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 05:57:30 PDT 2008

Sir Mr. Rupert:

Thanks for the advice.  Like you, I love paper products.  I love tearing into toilet paper - especially when they're gift wrapped (auntie is thoughtful and buys a bundle of gift wrapped ones from Costco).

Yesterday I decided to chew up some mail.  I took something I figured no one would want.  I don't understand why I didn't get a biscuit for destroying a Visa statement.

This morning I got momma.  She had a glass of water near the bed.  So I took a drink - leaving some drool behind in it.  Then momma (here's the funny part) she took a drink from the same glass.  I don't think momma liked the enhanced water - drool is good for you.

Auntie told me I need to apologize to Menzie Campbell.  I ate part of the can coozie that auntie was sending to her.  I saw the envelope and thought it was for me.  I swear I thought it was addressed to Meanie (that's my middle name - Willow Meanie).  I'm sorry to Menzie that I ate the can coozie.

Do I hear kibble?  Got to go....

Willow