[Dailydrool] New Houndsbay items

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 06:50:48 PDT 2008

We're in the final stretch of our fundraising for the GABR waddle, which's
in 11 days, and Joey and Checkers have been scouring the house looking for
things to list for pledges. So far they've found:

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1221399393 A
basset head zipper pull, could also be used a keychain, or other various
items.

Feeling that wasn't enough, especially Checkers, it's his first waddle with
a forever family (last year he was at the Bash & Waddle, but as a foster)
and he doesn't want to show up empty pawed! So, him and Joey teamed up to
make "the look" for their human grandma (Checkers momma) and she broke out
her embroidery machine and whipped up these:

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1221398824
So
far, she has 5 designs to choose from, all of which were embroidered, and
have their own carabineer for easy attachment to belt loops, bags, etc. All
are listed in "Home Decor" section on Houndsbay.

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Waddling for Rescue: http://www.firstgiving.com/kueckerhounds

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473