[Dailydrool] Where I Kiss Ms. Beasley

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:24:22 PDT 2008

I kiss Ms. Beasley on the top of her pointy head.  Won't go near her mouth
as she is an occasional poop eater.  I also like to kiss her belly, right
where she has a bare patch of skin, she's had that since Mary and I got her,
six years ago.  She's not overweight, about 45-48 lbs. so it's not from
dragging her belly on the ground.  I have noticed the last few days that she
has been drinking more water and urinating more.  She also has been licking
and chewing her front paws.  Could this be stress from losing her Mama?  As
soon as I get my monthly check, I am taking her to the vet.  Since I am
diabetic, I am scared, especially with those symptoms.  I almost tried to
take her blood sugar with my monitor (LOL).  I couldn't take anything
happening to her, so soon after losing my sister.  Ms. Beasley has been
sleeping on Mary's bed, with her head on the pillows.  She found some of
Mary's socks and carried them up on the bed with her, then slept on them.  I
don't scold her, she needs to grieve just like the rest of us.  I am keeping
several of Mary's old shirts, so Ms. Beasley can smell them and sleep on
them.

Our condolences to all the hounds who have made that one last trip, to the
Rainbow Bridge.  Mary is there to greet them, along with all the rest of our
two-legged love ones, I sincerely believe that.

Snooter kisses and drool to all,
Ruthie and Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver