[Dailydrool] Copper Gots da Itchies Badz

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:39:10 PDT 2008

Ok, dis da Copper, witing cuz we gots an issuez out here in da Sands
Deeggos.  Da last few dayz we bees itchin and itchin. Wes do da scratch, and
da bitsez, and den we does da pulz da furs out. Momperson bees afwaids it
bees da dreaded flea monsters, but she no finds da fleez anywheres onz
we.  Last
years Elphaba puppy brings home da fleez, and da copper pullz out hims furz
in big chunks.  Da vetperson telz da momslave dat da Copper is alegi…
allargic… fwees gib him da awergiez. Momperson puts da no-fwees stuff onz we
ebery month, just like da vetperson sayz. Now we beez itchin and bitin, and
da furs on da Copper beez flyin, and da skinz a bweedin.

We is not happies about dis state of afwairs. Last night we lets da swabes
knows by cwying and bitin all nite wong. Momperson gibs us da benadwyls, and
she puts on da cortisone cweams, but we still itchies somptin fiewce.

So, dis be da pwobwem. I sure somez ob yous odder houndz outs der gots da
answers. Copper sure be preciatin it if you swings dat info dwools our ways.
We be here waitin wif baited bwef and bweedin skinz.

Copper