[Dailydrool] Lost Basset in Utah

Melissa Johnson misslizabennet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:54:22 PDT 2008

On September 3rd our basset hound mix ran away from home. He's
copper-colored with a white chest and belly. He was wearing a blue collar
and is microchipped. We live in Clearfield, Utah, but are close enough to
several surrounding towns that he could have wandered into any of them. His
name is Zach and he's friendly, but shy around people--he likes to run away
and hide from them. Because he's a mix he's taller than most bassets: we
estimate about 2.0 to 2.5 feet at the shoulders. His good friend, Abby, a
beagle mix, misses him terribly as does our whole family. If you're in the
area and have seen him please contact me through this list. Thank you! --
Melissa