[Dailydrool] This and That

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:16:47 PDT 2008

Looking at the pics of Sylvie's puppies brought a huge smile to my face.
They are sooooo cute.  Happy Birthday to Lucy - a real teenager!!!  Happy
Birthday to Kay, too!  Also a big welcome to Fred.  Looking forward to
hearing stories from you.

My thoughts and prayers are with all the slaves who have lost their babies
in the last few weeks.  Even though I have never met them, I share your pain
and grief everytime one leaves for the bridge.  I have met Sister Casey,
what a beautiful girl - and so loved by her Mama.  I fell in love with
Casey, Elder Clara and Daisy when I met them.  I'm crying again just
thinking of her and my heart still aches for Debbie and Wayne.

Pam