[Dailydrool] Drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:11:02 PDT 2008

I've been a bit behind but caught up today.  Gunter and Wulfie are sending drool to everyone that has lost a furbaby to the bridge.  We will light candles for them tonight.  I never knew I could be so sad about dogs I never met.  We are also sending drool to Ms Beasley and her Aunt on the loss of her mom.

On a happier note, I kiss both of my boys where ever I can.  Mostly on the top of their nose though.  If they are sleeping I kiss their paws (I love those big paws)!  Wulfie will give kisses if you say kiss, Gunter prefers to use his tongue as a washcloth on any exposed skin that he can find lol.  As for poop eating - Both of them have a beautiful hourglass shape (quoted from the vetperson - I only wish I could say that about me)!  however they only eat cat poop, which is why there is a gate to block off the hallway where the bathroom (and the litterboxes) are.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx atb)