[Dailydrool] Drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:56:10 PDT 2008

We are sending drool and prayers to everyone in the path of Ike, the boys have been working overtime.

We are also sending drool to all the sick buppies and to those that have lost loved ones to the bridge.  It seems like every time I read their are more.

I loved the tribute to Annie, what a beautiful girl.  I'm glad I was able to see her.

Again my heart goes out to everyone and the boys are getting extra treats tonight just to make sure there is plenty to go around.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfgang and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx ATB)