[Dailydrool] drool

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:31:22 PDT 2008

Norm,
We are sendings big swobbery DRool to yur dad in hopes that all is ok with
his heart.  Momma says she will entice us with tweats cause she is homes
from worky too.  Our 9 year old 2 legger slave is still sicky.  He has gots
a high, high fever and is going to the vet, urr doctor, soon today.  He has
been sicky since Fwiday. Then, we gets into dwool production when he gets
back.  We dwool so much thats we gets it on our brudders' heads cause they
is shorter then we is. After all, we is bassets.

Bark at ya later,
Maggie Mae LaRock
and the sister
 and the 2 brothers