[Dailydrool] To the King, From Rotten Rupert

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:51:51 PDT 2008

Hey there King Rufus (like the name, sometimes poeple accidently call me
Rufus instead of Rupert, but I digress).

It sounds like you are doing a very good job being naughty, I love the taste
of books too, the covers are my favorite part. And the 3am flying basset
sounds so neat, I wish I coulda seen that.

If you don't qualify already, I'm sure you will in no time at all. Just be
sure to email Roland when you're ready; he's the OEBE bossman and he decides
who gets in. I'm just a newbie doing my part to ensure the order of the evil
basset empire (oebe) continues with us young'ns....

Keep up the good work and keep updating the drool with your rotten ways....I
lub hearing everyhounds evil stories, bwahahahaha.

in devoted rotteness,
Rupert, ragmatical regissuer of random acts of rebellion