[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Waddle Oct. 4 & 5

furkids furkids5 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 9 17:19:39 PDT 2008

We want to invite everyone to attend Ohio Basset Rescue's 2008 Waddle.  It will be held in Columbus, OH on October 4Th and 5Th.  The fun begins Saturday, October 4Th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the beautiful Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, OH.  There will be a Halloween parade at 11:00 in the park with trick or treat stations through various trails in the woods.  Dress your houndie for Halloween and join the fun.  If your houndie doesn't like to dress up, that is OK too!  There will be prizes for costume categories.  The activities continue throughout the day with a raffle, games, concession stand, and we all are excited to have  Pet Communicator, Donetta Zimmerman, join us.  Of course, seeing all our friends and houndies at the waddle will be enjoyed by all.  The fun doesn't stop when we leave the park at 4:00.  We will meet back at the pet-friendly Drury Inn located in Dublin.  We will have a silent and live auction with tons of
 basset crap from 6:00-10:00 p.m. in the hotel's meeting room.  The pizza and soda will be supplied!  You are welcome to come to the hotel for the evening activities, even if you aren't spending the night.  There is still time to book a room if you are interested.  Sunday we will return the the Companion Dog Park for a Continental Breakfast and awards ceremony and time for good-byes.
You can visit our website at www.ohiobassetrescue.org to get all the waddle details including the hotel info to book a room.  There is also a waddle packet to download that includes the itinerary, maps, a pledge sheet, and t-shirt order form.  OBR's Wheezer will be pictured on the yellow t-shirts.  Please join us for this fabulous weekend to support Ohio Basset Rescue.

NO RAIN  NO RAIN  NO RAIN

I Good Search for Ohio Basset Rescue- Please help Ohio's Homeless Houndies!

Raise money for your favorite charity just by searching the Internet with Good Search- www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo