[Dailydrool] Where we kiss them

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 9 17:56:53 PDT 2008

Kisses are a must!

Violeta- I love to kiss the fatty place where her whiskers grow, so soft. She pretends she does not like much and goes iiiiiiiiiiiiiii like a kettle,but she never avoids it either, it is so cute. Another good place is the pink freckled belly and the ear flaps, specially on the end where it has like a double flap. The neck is good too. She like to give kisses on the mouth, so we have to watch her poop eating habit. ewwwwwwww.

Xaxa does not like kisses much, but he likes the ones on the nose, above the nose (with lipstick is a charm) and on the top of the head. His dad kisses him on the face all over and this one he likes, go figure. He is a very discrete kisser and give small fast kisses on the face when he wants to wake one of the slaves up.

Violeta has a two meter long tong ( I guess it matches her long ears) and gives looooooooong, long kisses, it tickles and we love it.

Lub and drool to all
Virginia, Violeta and Xaxa

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau