[Dailydrool] Small amount of drool for Monte

Jeanette Wilson jwilson at humanesocietytampa.org
Wed Sep 10 06:09:29 PDT 2008

Sorry to post this twice, but I'm not sure if it went through ok the 1st
time...

Monte is going in for minor surgery this morning (Weds). He is having a
routine dental cleaning, but they are also removing a small lump from

the back of his right rear leg at the same time. The vet is not too

concerned, but will check it out & send for a biopsy if he feels it is
necessary. If anyone

has a minor amount drool to spare, could you send it his way? I know there
are many other

houndies out there who need it more, but even a simple procedure is sooooo
scary!!!!! Thanks & I'll keep ya posted

Jeanette & Monte (why can't I have any breakfast?) & Mikey (does this mean I
get a double

serving?)