[Dailydrool] Which Maggie is turning 2?

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:10:17 PDT 2008

I have a 2 legger named Maggie that is turning 2 tomorrow.  She is my little red head, is talking in full sentences, and loves doggies.  I almost thought the happy birthday post about Maggie's 2nd birthday was for my daughter, until I read the part about chicken.  Ha ha!

Belly rubs and smooches to the other Maggie that is turning 2!

Lisa Rendina
Mom to Maggie Olivia Earle, Aka Maggie Moe, Maggles, Maggs, Magpie (9/11/06)
Slave to Reggie Bones, Nigel and Bingo ATB!