[Dailydrool] favoritism by hounds towards other particular breeds

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 17:47:12 PDT 2008

Both of my handsome boy bassets are partial to particular, specific, other breeds of dogs, especiallly lovely ladies of those breeds. Upon entering a dogpark, each will run immediately to make friends with their special picks.  Bo is a fan of what my husband calls "white frou frou dogs"--malteses, bichon frises, miniature poodles. Harley--consistent with his self-image, of course--favors pitbulls, the bigger and scarier-looking the better.  The differences between these two brothers are so striking in every way, it cracks me up.