[Dailydrool] Hate akitas??

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Sep 10 19:35:20 PDT 2008

Reminds me of many many years ago when we were still showing our foundation
bitch Sally.  (ALL the Rebec bassets are her descendents.)  She was a
sweetheart, but NO ONE TOUCHED  THE ROYAL BODY unless she said ok (except
people of course).  She schooled all the boys in the family to respect the
ladies.  Anyway, at the time I had a friend who bred and showed Akitas.
When she had an adolescent male, she would ask if she could put him in the
ex-pen with Sally.  I'd say sure, and within about a minute and a half,
Sally would have this big  male Akita standing in the corner of the pen
afraid to move!  NO ONE tried to make moves on Sally.  Sometimes I wish we
had another like her to school the newer generations of boys.  these guys
now molest the girls terribly, and for the most part the girls let them get
away with it.  Wimps.  And in our house, the rule has always been "the girls
can ALWAYS tell the boys "NO".  (except of course when WE want the boys to
"bother" the girls)

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites: