[Dailydrool] Casey ATB the oven is on....

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 05:44:44 PDT 2008

Feyfey? What do I smell???? Sniff Sniff Sniff....Aunt Taco has her nose
pointed up, too....do we smell, dare I say it? The scent of fresh bread and
more in the oven? Huh? What do you mean not for either of us for a long
time...I love bread.....the slaves brought me home a big white box of it
last night........huh? Make it last the bread I smell is for Casey? Ah, she
is there. Okay.

Feyfey says that Casey has arrived and that she eyeballed the buffet of
treats and steak and cheese and peanut butter, souffles and Melba Toast's
caesar salad....she woofed, "Nice, but where's the bread?" Unaccustomed as
she is to the buffet being found lacking, feyfey woofed to Mama Tootsie,
"What's a girl to do?"  Mama T immediately put Peachie on it....but Peachie
is a little clumsy and dropped the dough the first time.....Casey and
Peachie have made friends and the dough was saved....and rolls and bread now
cover the buffet. They got bakers to do it. What? A houndette should work at
the bridge.

Caruso has fired up the camera so Casey can woof at her family when she
wants....she  saw Bob, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and Brudder Elwood sniffing
around and says she will be watching them.....and has already made friends
with CaseydawG who used to live with Moosie. She was a Broodhoundette and is
happy to have another Casey to yak with.

Cakie
....and Nudge
...and Taco WOOF Bell...who do NOT want to sniff that bread anytime soon.