[Dailydrool] My sweet sweet Lovey Lu left today................

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Thu Sep 11 08:21:57 PDT 2008

It is with the saddest of hearts and many many tears that I  write the sad
news.
Our Lovey Lu is gone.......................
 Thank you all for your kind words and your thoughtfulness
Her memory will be forever with us. She was the absolute best of the best.
 I will write a tribute to her when i see!!!
 Marti- Den and  Lady Belle and Maisie May

THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
Think Holidays- buy one Holiday stocking get 1/2 off the second...now
--Dec.12th
 We give discounts to Animal Rescue..
         <http://www.thesewandsews.com/> www.thesewandsews.com
IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID