[Dailydrool] Sigh...

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Sep 11 08:01:54 PDT 2008

Well Gracie Allen is doing just fine with her surgery and gets her
sutures out on Saturday.  Unfortunately, the day before yesterday I
spied what looked like an extra toe growing on Pw. Xandy Bear's back
foot so off to Dr. Ness we go.  Although it is just a follicular cyst he
feels it has to come off so I drop her off tomorrow morning to have the
offending lump removed.  I'm thinking I should just have my paycheck
direct deposited into Dr. Ness' account.