[Dailydrool] other breeds

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Sep 11 11:48:43 PDT 2008

Well, Diva's first "boyfriend" was my neighbor's little white
terrier/poodle/maltese looking thing named "Romeo".  He was a little
bitty guy with curly white fur and little tiny legs...and she just
adored him.  She'd get out of the fence and go directly to his yard
every single time!  Her second (excuse me, Diva insists he is her
"current" boyfriend... tee hee) is our neighbor's boxer, who has a head
about 2/3 of the size of Diva's whole body and legs that are longer than
she is tall.  I guess she's not a discriminator!!  Hmmm...what does this
say about my boy-crazy little Diva??

We send buckets of drool to all those with sick babies and to the
families of those that have lost their beloved pets.  Too many lately.
What's going on up there at the bridge, Fey Fey?  I know you guys are
having a big party and buffet feast up there, but come on, now...no more
trips for houndies for a while ok??  Snooters and safe harbor drool to
the families in the path of Ike.  He seems to be a big bad mutha!!!

Jessica L. Sutton