[Dailydrool] GGBR's RAFFLE - Indy500 and airfare for TWO!! Last Chance to buy!

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:43:23 PDT 2008

Here's a reminder for this Golden Gate Basset Rescue fundraiser, to be drawn
at our SeptemberFest silent auction event on Saturday night (September 13):

Check out the website (http://ggbassetrescue.org) for more details.

If you can't come to our SeptemberFest event in Novato, CA (and I know most
of you can't).... we have a SUPER grand raffle prize!!

*TWO* tickets to the 2009 Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar Racing, for anyone that
doesn't know) on May 24, 2009
PLUS
*TWO* return air fares on SouthWest Airlines, from anywhere SouthWest
flies!!

so, you can benefit from this treat wherever you live as long as you can
catch a SouthWest flight!

Tickets are $5 each, but the more you buy the cheaper they get (up to 25
tickets for $50!!).

The seats at the Indy 500 are fantastic - they have been donated by someone
who has worked his way up to the best seats for years and he wanted to share
his good fortune.  I think they're above the pits, and right near the
start/finish line... Anyway, it's where everything happens.  You'd love the
event, even if you aren't into racing cars, and there's a ton more stuff to
do in that area.  Heck, you could even sell the tickets for a good price and
just enjoy the vacation!

Please go to http://ggbassetrescue.org/shop/ where you can find the entry
tickets and the raffle tickets if you scroll down the page to 'Raffle
Tickets' and 'SeptemberFest Entry tickets'.

Thanks for your support!

Addy

--
Addy Dawes