[Dailydrool] PwBtWb WOOFS

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 08:06:53 PDT 2008

Dear Pw. Miss Brandy:

WOOFWOOFWOOFWOOF. My WOOF is still quite loud in print, even if it is woof
in pawson. My first WOOF....being Taco...I am old. I always knew how to
train a slave and it is about time...but I am a very gwateful Taco WOOF
Bell. I only sniffed Pw. B Melba Toast second hand and hopes to not sniff
her in pawson too soon! Rumor has it that I look very much like her....or
did when I was fluffier.

WOOFWOOFWOOF to all the young PIT's out there. Pw. Miss Brandy is right.
Acceptable slave twaining requires them to cook for you (I get beef stew if
I decline the cooked for everybody else chicken) to take you to social
events (I got to ride in the pawrade at the BoardWaddle this year cause it
was the 10th and Cake and I were the only 10x BWdlers. (...one other nice
houndette woofed in later, but didn't have her slave tell mine before hand!)
A nice kid peddled a cart wif me the whole way and I got to wave my paw. It
is rather fun to have them carry me out front when I need to answer nature's
call.....because they could pawsibly drop me with the stairs off the
deck...I do not 'do' deck and the ramp is just too much effort.
Shevacationslave in her basset robe, slippers and PJ's is pawticularly
amusing to the neighbors. I have them trained to fetch me snow peas from the
Chinese restaurant, even when they don't eat there. The owners know I am
here when that happens! Mostly, I have two sets of humans who cater to my
whims....my real hankandsharonslaves and my vacationdawnandrichslaves. I
come here because, well...a girl needs vacations at the shore. No other
reason. When I was turning 14, I pwomised to return and I have....they will
fetch me home to my big birthday pawty at the end of the month.

Thank you Pw. Miss Brandy for woofin with Melba Toast. Please tell her to
fawget about me for a while. I would really like to see 16. The Hankslave
sells BMW's. (British Motor WOOFS.) I think that being a teenager, I should
now have a car. They say I have to wait till 16. I'll work on it.

Pwincess Baroness Taco WOOF Bell
(that is a lot to type.)
PwBtWb
(that works for me!)