[Dailydrool] slave training...and an impawtent announcement

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:35:46 PDT 2008

'tis Pw Ms.Brandy woofin at you from the royal keyboard! After having read recent postings in regards to slave training~  I feel compelled to put paw to key. There is a distinct line ( and it isn't a widdle one either- a big fat and furry line is more like it) between what is expected of ones' slaves and what IS slave training.The basics are expected, such a decent kibble and a warm place to sleep. If your slave gets up nickzillion times a night to check on you= this is expected!If your slave takes you through the drive-thru at the local fast food place= expected!...changing your water if you deem it unsanitary= expected! ...holding an umbrella to keep you dry when it is piddling outside= you got it- expected!Now if you've hurt your pawsie and can't quite make it to the elevator by yourself and your slave takes you out on a wheeled chair ( NOT a wheel chair mind you)= that IS slave training.If you've a hankering for some bacon in the middle of the night and your slave gets up to cook it- that IS slave training. If your food dish is on the floor and you are in the very comfy seat of the BUV and do not wish to get to it yourself, and your slave pulls over to hold the dish for you- that IS slave training. ...if your slave takes you 'out the front' in her jammies or robe because you can't make it down the back steps anymore that IS slave training. If your slave takes a job specifically to make more moolah for ONLY your needs- that is slave training! If your slave phones your caretaker BEFORE calling 911 cause she's having a heart attack - that is EXTREME slave training. Probably not the wisest move in the opinion of most hoomans- but certainly puts the bassets' status in pawspective moi thinks!Which brings me to another issue recently discussed~ white boxes. The big old box in the kitchen is filled with good things...many slaves make delicious meals or bring forth treats from this cool box, but a lovely as that is it IS EXPECTED!. When your slaves go to a place where someone makes them the delicious meal and they bring you some back in a white box ( color of box is not impawtent- referred to as a white box anyhoo)- that IS slave training. If your slaves order food so frequently 'just the way you like it' and the server asks if this is once again for 'Fido'- that is excellent slave training!Now that I've discussed the differences I hope that PIT's take this to paw and work on their slave training. A fine example of a houndette who has trained not one- but two ENTIRE households comes to mind. She is more than even I can hope to ever be ~ a true icon for future Pw's to aspire too.She is a grand dame who will soon celebrate her 15th birthday! Her WOOF is now more like a woof- but she's still WOOFIN and being served on hand to paw. I have sniffed with her on several occasions and she has much wisdom to share. She has trained two households to do her bidding- vacations are planned around her- she has actual vacation slaves who BEG to have her stay. Now I have a hooman grandma who lets me stay with her when needed- but she has never begged for me to come.I have never pawsonally sniffed Melba Toast- nor been to Camp Toast...though auntie Sandy remembers me often with surprise packages of my favorite treats ( slave training)...as per Melba's instruction. Over the years Melba has 'woofed' to me from the bridge only once- I just do not seem to have the ability to 'hear her' by whim. Well Melba has woofed to me again...Only Melba Toast has been granted the official title of Baroness- and she wishes for TACO BELL WOOF to be honored with the same. I was pawsitively woof-less when she first woofed to me about this. But of course she is absolutely right- it was right there under my paw all this time and I should have thought of it. TACO Bell WOOF shall from now on be properly addressed as Pw. ( well it HAS to be in there too) Baroness TACO Bell. Any one of you who have sniffed with TACO know that she is TACO not Taco. She just IS... to be in her presence is an awesome occasion. To be considered a fur-end is an honor.Congratulations Pw. Baroness TACO Bell... I am most humbled and honored to be at this end of the keyboard and dictate the preceding! All of us can only hope to master the slave training art you have pawfected!royal droolies, Pw Ms.Brandy