[Dailydrool] My heart is broken

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:24:18 PDT 2008

We spent the weekend moving my mother-in-law into an assisted living
facility and then this has been a crazy week at work.  I've just caught up
on Drool since the 5th and my heart is broken.  Far too many of our beloved
babies have gone to the bridge.  Heart healing drool to the families of
Olivia (it's not fair when a buppy goes to the bridge), Baylie, Sister
Casey, Paddie, Jimmy, Lovey Lu, Barkley, and Teddy.  Know that your beloved
babies are waiting for you free from pain, and we're thinking of you in your
loss.

Get well drool to Morse -- no more seizures!, to Grandpa Mitchell (no more
decomposed birdies!), Joey (no cancer), Doheny and Baja.

But there was a bit of happiness to offset such sadness.  Welcome back drool
to Susan Randolph, and welcome home drool to Amy Rapp.  May you both heal
quickly.  And thank you Sylvie for sharing your buppy pictures -- that was
the best smile I've had all week.  Please keep us posted as they grow.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))