[Dailydrool] Name Collars

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 13:23:03 PDT 2008

Someone this morning was asking about personalized collars.  When  Freddie
was a baby before we discovered Rescue, we had a personalized collar  made for
him through petsmart.com.  Their prices were great and they do  embroidery on
the collar and stitch your dogs name onto the nylon collar.   Only unfortunate
thing is that the clasp is plastic.  Somehow when the  collar was off I must
have left it within reach and he ate chewed the  clasp.  No more collar.... I
don't know if any of our rescues are making  them????
Helene, Freddie and Ellie