[Dailydrool] Basset puppy, born deformed, in need....

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 17:50:53 PDT 2008

Carolina Basset Hound Rescue has taken  in the most adorable little 10 week
old girl basset that was born without joints  in her back legs and hips.....
just one solid bone in each back leg. She was  turned into a shelter where she
was picked up by one of our volunteers before  she could be euthanized  due to
her severe deformity. She is the darling of  our rescue and the bravest little
girl you ever saw. She is our featured basset  of the month on our web site,
CBHR.com, and there is a movie of her in motion.  Her spirit and determination
have made us determined to do all we can for her.  She waddles around on
those little legs and plays with the other foster doggies  like there is nothing
wrong with her.

      We have set up a Firstgiving page for her to  help with her medical
expenses from all basset lovers. She will capture your  heart in an instant. If
you are able to help out our little Frannie, we would be  most appreciative. We
have 63 additional dogs in foster homes at the present  time with shelter
calls coming in every day. The vets feel that she can have a  good quality of
life with treatment. We won't give up on her because she doesn't  give up on
herself. Please help us give a wonderful life to this very deserving  little girl.

The Firstgiving page is:   _http://www.firstgiving.com/dottiemorris_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/dottiemorris)

Our web site : CBHR.com

Dottie