[Dailydrool] Ear cleaner

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Fri Sep 12 18:36:40 PDT 2008

For the yeasty ear infected one....

We have used a liquid pet ear cleaner called: Oxyfresh Pet Ear Cleaner for our last basset and also for the current one, Lucie.
Lucie came to us with the beginnings of an ear infection which the vet caught and gave her antibiotics and ear drops.  For weekly or biweekly maintenance we use Oxyfresh.  Either a few drops on a cosmetic pad and wipe the outer ear OR about 8 - 10 drops into the ear for deep cleaning, massage for a minute and then wipe the ear clean with a pad.

Oxyfresh is made by Oxyfresh Worldwide Inc, in Coeur d'Alene.

Karen & Lucie (Devil Dog!)