[Dailydrool] for Annie

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Fri Sep 12 18:42:15 PDT 2008

To Annie's family:

Your little video tribute to Annie was beautiful.  Great pictures set to one of my favorite Emmylou Harris songs - the whole thing made me weepy.  With time, we hope your heartache will lessen - but your memories of Annie will always be there.  When we lost Winston last year at age 13, it was terrible. We felt horrid having to have him euthanised. But we hope he's happy up at the big buffet - having green beans (his favorite).

Condolences to all of you who have lost furbabies and buppies recently and the two-leggers also.  Healing drool to all the houndies who are sick.

Karen & Lucie, age 7 months, (Devil Dog!)