[Dailydrool] Several items

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 19:17:59 PDT 2008

First off, I want to extend my deepest sympathies on poor little  Jimmy.  It
is terrible when something like that occurs, and we hope and  pray for a
better outcome.  He is now free and without pain up there,  running with all the
other of his  buddies  who  have preceded  him.  Drool is coming from Ben and
Charlie too.  They are  also sending their drool for little Joey and his
recovery.  Hope the   new found cyst is not cancerous, and can be cleared up.  Drool
is also  coming for  all other  hounds in need, as well as for all droolers
and  hounds in the  path of  nasty Ike.  Please all stay safe, and out  of harm.
  I will keep all in my prayers.

DDropp and the hounds.