[Dailydrool] pawsonalized collars

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:57:07 PDT 2008

Our very own Marti Gregor ( who has just lost her Lovey Lu) makes bootiful collars for bassets! You get to pick colors AND she will embroider their name on there as well. I have purchased several from her and have been pleased with all of them!
 Check out her website at www.thesewandsews.com
the bonus is you will not only get something bootiful and functional for you basset ( and probably for yourself...there is much tempting basset stuff there) but Marti also donates a portion of the sales to rescue- so a win-win situation for all.
droolies, Angelika