[Dailydrool] Prayers to those in Texas

Lynne Ledbetter lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 22:54:33 PDT 2008

I'm sending my prayers and hopes that anyone in the Houston and Galveston area will be safe and any lost kept to a minimal. I'm also sending prayers to all the precious animals those with homes and those with not that they will be okay and not separated from the ones they love. Sending all prayers and Charlie Brown and Barney are sending all the drool they have. My God Bless you all.

Lynne and The Ledbetter Hounds, Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)