[Dailydrool] Anyone in AL?

balange balange at olemiss.edu
Fri Sep 12 22:11:19 PDT 2008

So, I have some people who seem very interested in adopting
Ahroo-ba from me, and everything they have said so far seems
almost too good to be true. Im waiting for pictures of the
home. They even said they didnt have a fenced in area but he
would always be on leash, and there is an 8*10 fence area in
another spot on their property could be moved in the future
if it came to that. As of now, he would be leash walked.
Three people all adults, with slightly different schedules
so very little time alone, the works. And this son (21)
really wants Ahroo-ba. So, I was wondering if there is
anyone in Lamar County AL or near there (since i have no
clue where that is) that might be able to give me a hand on
that end, to make sure this is up to par? Please contact me
off list if you can help me help this little boy to find his
forever home. Thank you so much for all your help.
Bambi and da boys