[Dailydrool] Vote for Arizona Basset Hound Rescue at no cost to you and we could win $5000 grant

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri Sep 12 20:38:22 PDT 2008

Vote for Arizona Basset Hound Rescue at no cost to you and we could win
$5000 grant

AZBHR has saved over 100 dogs this year with over $75,000 in dog related
expenses and you can help without donating any money!

The Petfinder.com Foundation is providing a challenge to Rescue groups
throughout the country.  They are awarding a $5,000 grant to the rescue
group that can get the most supporters to "vote" for them from now until
October 1st.

I'm convinced that AZBHR can win this prize (remember that it's a "Winner
Take All" competition) - here's how:

First -  You are allowed to vote once per day.  Go to
http://www.petfinder.com/disasterprep   When you click on "Cast Your Vote",
the form will ask you to list the state where the rescue is located
(Arizona), the city (Gilbert) and then select Arizona Basset Hound Rescue.

Second - Set up a reminder so that you login and vote each day from now
until October 1st.  If you keep this email in your inbox, that would be a
good reminder.

Third - Forward this email or the links on to everyone in your address book
and ask them to help.  It won't cost them anything and it really doesn't
matter if they love Bassets or not.

Fourth - Vote as soon as you receive this note. That's all there is to it.

You can vote once a day so vote daily from every computer you have!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Do you shop on the Internet?  Sign up at  <http://www.igive.com/>
www.igive.com to help AZBHR and then start shopping..the hounds get anywhere
from 2% to 26% of your purchases.

Shop at www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  tons of great AZBHR merchandise!

Vote for QUEEN BEA (my Beatrice ATB) to be on their calendar!  It's only $1
per vote and it goes to help senior Basset Hounds.  No limit to number of
votes..cast by September 26th.
<http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=3173>
ttp://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=3173