[Dailydrool] HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! Deformed puppy

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 20:23:10 PDT 2008

HEY YOU GUYS DIS IS LLEWIS!! Member me? Brudder to Nigel da Nose?
You know I'se borned wif "serious defects"whaebber dey are! I gots no
kneecap one side an dat leg not got a bone dat hook to da hipbone. Not dat
there a hipbone there to hook to. And I gots what they say be "neurological
deficits" as well, and when dey wented to "fix" me cuz I gots no gonads
hanging down,one ob dem stuck to a bladder what too thick an in da wrong
spot.
And you knows what? I can do moss anyfing!

Momperson done took me everywhere. We wented to Vetspitals, Youniversities,
I had Chiropracytical stuff and noodles--- no needles-- stuk in me callt
Accupunkshure. Sometime it helpt, sometime not.Den we got a "state ob da
art" brace for my leg whut Momperson can send you all a pixshure of. I worn
it for awhile an it did help. Till then I fall down alla da time, cannot
turn aroun wiffout falling down, dragging my rear end, cannot run or jump or
nuffin but I kept trying anyways. whats a guy to do? So da brace helpt or so
we thot until da Orthopedic Surgeon re-evaluayated me and say dis:
TAKE DAT BRACE OFF. HE NEED TO USE DEM MUSCLES, NOT A BRACE. TAKE DIS PUPPY
HOME AN LET HIMBE APUPPY. LET HIM TRY TO RUN AN PLAY.

So dey did. And I cannot do some things but I can do a lot.I can climb 3
stairs now to get on da couch and lookee out da winnow. I can run. I can go
on walkies. I can Waddle. (Did lass year!) I can wrassle, an chase boids,
and make Nigel's life a living h***. I be 3 now and a big boy but you nebber
know I a cripple.

So here da deal. DONT GIVE UP ON DIS PUPPY!!!!! Them muscles stronger den
you think. You calls my MomPerson you wanna know about all dis, she tell ya.

Dis Llewis here, Don't count we pups born wif prollems out. We tougher than
you thinks.

Love and special drool for my new furend in tough times, Llewis of Llewis an
Nigel and Mitchell an Cooper an a never-give-upMomPerson