[Dailydrool] SUPERHERO CAPE FIGHTS DOGS' STORM FEARS

Lynn Hagge lmhagge at cox.net
Fri Sep 12 20:02:20 PDT 2008

FYI.....
What it is: Storm Defender, a fabric cape for dogs to wear during thunderstorms ($54.99 and $64.99); www.stormdefender.com

http://doesitwork.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/09/11/1380387.aspx

To make this Basset related, tomorrow, 9/13, is my Ralphie's calendar day.  We adopted Ralphie from LVBR to help fill a void after Jake (the Aussie) left for the Bridge due to lymphoma.  Darlene told me he was perfect for our home and she couldn't have been more right.  Ralphie has a wonderful personality and a huge presence in our family. He's a chowhoundluvbugbedhoggin' va-voom kind of guy.  He's always happy and hasn't met human nor hound that he doesn't like....unless they happen to be holding nail clippers!

Prayers and healing drool to those who have lost loved one's to the Bridge and to those in the path of Ike...yikes...be safe!

Peace, Love and Ahrooos,
Lynn, Rocket, Goldie, Ralphie and Mooch...the other Aussie....