[Dailydrool] tri state fundraiser

Vi Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 11:14:59 PDT 2008

As far as I know, it doesn't matter where it is.  I am looking at
places where we went on vacation.

~~Vi~~mom to Roscoe, Chloe, Patches, Gidget & Buster

From: "LaRock Hounds" <twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com>
Subject: [Dailydrool] tri state fundraiser

I have a question about the review for the fundraiser that Tri state is
doing.  I think I can do this, but wanted to check.  I have reviewed 4
places for where I live now. My question is will I be able to review
from
places I have previously lived and still have it count, even if it is
in a
different state?  My husband was active duty air force so I have lived
in "a
few places" ha ha.  I am trying to do any reviews that have no reviews
yet
so I can earn them $1 each time.