[Dailydrool] Hush Puppies Ad

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 15:53:42 PDT 2008

Oh wow! Douglas, thank you SO MUCH for posting that Hush Puppies AU link!

Back in March, Humphrey was hired to do a photo/video shoot for Hush
Puppies. He was 5 months old and it was his first (and so far, only)
commercial job. We had a lot of fun but had kind of given up on ever seeing
any footage from his shoot.

And then here you are with this link, after months of our checking Hush
Puppies' US site and not seeing him -  and THERE'S OUR BOY!

(And now he's on the US site, too)

To see Humphrey, go here: http://hushpuppies.com/en-US/General/Casual.aspx

He's the red & white with the two blond models. There are 4 shots of him:
one of his cute little butt running towards the models, one where they try
to get him to sit, a close up of his face (he's the only dog that gets a
close up!) and one where the blonde guy model hands him over to the girl.

Drool to all in need!

- Rebecca & Kit, very proud parents to Humphrey, the little superstar.