[Dailydrool] Thanks from Little Frannie

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 07:48:10 PDT 2008

Little Frannie has asked me to thank all the wonderful peoples and  doggies
at the Daily Drool for their generous outpouring of love with  donations to her
care. She never thought anyone could love her that much since  she was dumped
at the shelter to be "taken care of". It is believed that she was  a puppy
mill offspring discarded because of her deformity. She is so beloved by  all her
aunties and she is beginning to realize that life can be fun as a  basset. I
would adopt her in a minute if I didn't have the three  "Ratboyz" who are way
too rough for her. We at CBHR have had many special needs  dogs through the
years..... including blind, deaf (my Rusty is deaf) orthopedic  problems and
more, but have always managed to place these dogs in a loving and  secure home.
Every basset deserves a home and we will find a very special one  for Little
Frannie (if her foster moms can give her up).

She wants to send BIG SNOOTER KISSES to all of you and she will continue to
update you on her progress.

Love and kisses,
Little Frannie

Dottie