[Dailydrool] Frum Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 10:57:08 PDT 2008

Fankyou everbuddy for da drool. It troo I not feelin one hunnert perscent.
MomPerson thunk I doin all bedder an den I wented ousside an tryt ta eet
grass so she shuffel me off to da Vetman agin. Ness time I keeps my mouf
shut. I gots a thingie in my leg like Grampa Mitchell had, an I gets all
dese pokes but I feelin a liddel bedder.
MomPerson wanna nose whut I et but I not talkin. I fine a nice big
musheroomy ousside dis mornin but MomPerson go wif me evertime I goes out an
I meen she rite on my heels. She snetch it up an toss it where nobody ever
git it. I not eeting it. I just snuffin it. REEELY.

I kinder tired. Think I go nap. Juss wantit ta fank eberbuddy for the nice,
warm, thots.

Send food.

Love an hugs, Llewis