[Dailydrool] Not Miss Angela!

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 14 10:57:57 PDT 2008

Bill here,press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!  I work for a poop eater! It is so humiliating.

For all of her 5 1/2 years, Miss Angela has been dignified and abstemious.  She walked past the piled contributions of other dogs without even a sidelong glance.
She did her own business, took a couple of steps, kicked grass or dirt on it and then walked off.  No poop eating.

Enter Miss Georgia Catlett.  In general, Angela likes her new kitty though she is a bit rough on her.  But yesterday, I went into the kitchen and saw Miss Angela backing out of the cat box, chewing and smacking her considerable lips. (By the way, no lipstick) She had been helping herself to poopsie rolls!.  I made sure to buy a covered cat box with a swinging entrance door but Miss Angela's lovely extended snoot and most of her head fit through that door.

I would like to think that is just Miss Angela's way of preventing me from kissing her or maybe her telling me to clean out the cat box more often, but I fear that it is something much more sinister.....I work for ....I can't bring myself to say it.  I may have to reconsider my employment options.

Bill (I'll bet Nicole Kidman's press agent doesn't have to put up with this)
Miss Angela (get over yourself, Santa Clause. Try feeding me steak)